Part-time Coach - San Jose
San Jose, CA
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
At NCFIT, we are obsessed with coaching. We eat, drink, and sleep coaching. Early alarms and late nights don't phase us – we are focused and committed. In an industry plagued with mediocrity, we strive to set a higher bar. Simply put we are professionals, and we are investing heavily in progressing our coaches to new heights. Through a culture of excellence and a dynamic development framework we arm our coaches with the tools and resources they need to excel and evolve. If you're ready to go from JV to Varsity...read on and apply. If you're content with mediocrity...keep scrolling Instagram.
- Lead and coach group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction, and maintain safety.
- Office hours to assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction of Operations Manager.
- Handle member inquiries, provide information about our program, and track attendance
- Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year
- Implement programs under direction of Operations Manager
Education and Experience
2+ years of fitness experience
1+ years of full-time coaching experience
CrossFit L1 Certification
NCFIT provides excellent compensation packages for its employees. The compensation offered is based on several factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluation and overall expertise. Compensation includes a competitive base salary, health benefits, as well as potential bonuses. In addition, success in this position includes but is not limited to hiring, coaching, training and developing team members to achieve high performance objectives.
How to apply
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 20 locations worldwide (and growing), NCFIT. offers unique competitive benefits to its team members while focusing on their career development and growth.
NCFIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer