front desk associate
POSITION: Front Desk Associate
LOCATION: All Locations
JOB CODE: F02
The person in this position will enthusiastically provide information and assistance to members and walk-ins at NCFIT locations.
- Greet members and visitors entering the facility
- Manage the process of signing up a variety of memberships
- Provide information about memberships and company offerings
- Provide visitors with information and direction within the facility
- Maintain cleanliness and tidiness of the facility by performing hourly facility walk-throughs.
- Retail responsibilities, perform basic inventory keeping, and POS
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Attention to detail
- Initiative and reliability
NCFIT provides excellent compensation packages for its employees. The compensation offered is based on several factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluation and overall expertise. Compensation includes a competitive base salary, health benefits, as well as potential bonuses. In addition, success in this position includes but is not limited to hiring, coaching, training and developing team members to achieve high performance objectives.
TO APPLY, DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE APPLICATION HERE. PLEASE FILL OUT, SCAN, AND EMAIL COMPLETED FORMS TO OUR GENERAL MANAGER, BRETT DAVIS, BRETT@NC.FIT
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 20 locations worldwide (and growing), NCFIT. offers unique competitive benefits to its team members while focusing on their career development and growth.
NCFIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer