HOURS: Full Time or Part-time
The person in this position is to lead and develop a fitness program for groups and individuals of all levels in a manner that promotes and exemplifies the mission of NC FIT.
- Primary Responsibilities are…
- Lead and coach group classes. Manage flow, provide instruction, and maintain safety.
- Office hours to assist with facility improvements, attend team meetings, work on individual projects, and implement other initiatives under direction of General Manager.
- Handle member inquiries, provide information about our program, and track attendance
- Plan and facilitate community events that take place throughout the year
- Implement programs under direction of General Manager
Education and Experience
2+ years of fitness experience
1+ years of full-time coaching experience
CrossFit L1 Certification
NC FIT provides excellent compensation packages for its employees. The compensation offered is based on several factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluation and overall expertise. Compensation includes a competitive base salary, health benefits, as well as potential bonuses. In addition, success in this position includes but is not limited to hiring, coaching, training and developing team members to achieve high performance objectives.
TO APPLY, DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE APPLICATION HERE. PLEASE FILL OUT, SCAN, AND EMAIL COMPLETED FORMS TO OUR GENERAL MANAGER, BRETT DAVIS, BRETT@NC.FIT.
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 20 locations worldwide (and growing), NC FIT. offers unique competitive benefits to its team members while focusing on their career development and growth.
NC FIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer