Visual Design Intern
visual design intern
POSITION: Visual Design Intern
HOURS: Part-Time Non-Exempt Intern
LOCATION: NCFIT HQ - Campbell, CA
NCFIT is more than just a fitness company. We are a collective of top-notch coaches, media gurus, admin assassins, food enthusiasts, and coffee fanatics. We are a company driven by improving every aspect of people’s lives whether that be in our gyms, at philanthropic events, on social media, or at our HQ office. We are serious about good food, great beers, and above all else, Philz coffee.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A visual designer to come in and hit the ground running. In this position, you will be exposed to a variety of different types of design so you must be able to adapt quickly! A knack for innovation is also a huge plus. Our media team is constantly looking for ways to push the envelope of creation and we welcome any and all ideas regardless of how outlandish. We like to make things happen.
- Work directly with our senior designer to create stunning graphics across a variety of platforms
- Assist with marketing materials including, but not limited to: email blasts, social media graphics, in-gym promotional materials, posters, flyers, event graphics, logo development
- Maintain and update the backend of our app and websites (prior knowledge of HTML, or CSS not required)
- Strong grasp of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator and Photoshop (Mac Platform)
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Is an efficient and effective communicator with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Unique aesthetic put forth in a solid design portfolio
- Strong desire to learn new skills and continue career growth
- Killer sense for typography and layouts
- Experience with UX/UI or apparel design is a plus!
PERKS OF JOINING THE TEAM
- Complimentary NCFIT- All Access Membership
- Employee gear courtesy of Reebok
- Premium discounts with NCFIT partners
- Team workouts and outings
SOUNDS GOOD! WHAT’S NEXT?
Like what you see? Send over a link to your portfolio website and your favorite GIF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject, “Visual Design Intern.”
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 20 locations worldwide (and growing), NCFIT. offers unique competitive benefits to its team members while focusing on their career development and growth.
NCFIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer