Social Media Intern
social media intern
POSITION: Social Media Intern
HOURS: Part-Time Non-Exempt Intern
LOCATION: NCFIT HQ - Campbell, CA
NCFIT is more than just a fitness company. We are a collective of top-notch coaches, media gurus, admin assassins, food enthusiasts, and coffee fanatics. We are a company driven by improving every aspect of people’s lives whether that be in our gyms, at philanthropic events, on social media, or at our HQ office.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A social media intern that has experience in and knowledge of the functional-fitness industry. In this position, you will be responsible for helping to create and execute social media campaigns that educate, inform and convert our target audience. You will have a creative flair and the ability to learn our voice and tell our story at a fast pace.
- Define the objectives and strategies for social media marketing at NCFIT
- Manage social media channels and ensure a consistent pulse of activity and engagement
- Work closely with the media team to support program launches, press releases, events and field marketing
- Connect with online influencers, websites, and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date of the industry landscape and become a go-to source for the latest trends and debate
- 0-3 years of marketing experience
- An impressive track record and experience of running previous marketing campaigns
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Is an efficient and effective communicator with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn new skills and continue career growth
PERKS OF JOINING THE TEAM
- Complimentary NCFIT- All Access Membership
- Employee gear courtesy of Reebok
- Premium discounts with NCFIT partners
- Team workouts and outings
SOUNDS GOOD! WHAT’S NEXT?
Like what you see? Send us an email with a link to one of your social channels (instagram preferred), and a link to one of your favorite social media handles to email@example.com with the email subject, “Social Media Intern.”
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 20 locations worldwide (and growing), NCFIT. offers unique competitive benefits to its team members while focusing on their career development and growth.
NCFIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer