Social Media Strategist
POSITION: Social Media Strategist
HOURS: Full-Time Exempt
LOCATION: NCFIT HQ - Campbell, CA
NCFIT is more than just a fitness company. We are a collective of top-notch coaches, media gurus, admin assassins, food enthusiasts, and coffee fanatics. We are a company driven by improving every aspect of people’s lives whether that be in our gyms, at philanthropic events, on social media, or at our HQ office.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Social Media Strategist that has experience in and knowledge of the functional-fitness industry. In this position, you will develop, implement, and manage a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and our brand awareness. You will refine the voice and tone of NCFIT channels to more effectively communicate our brand's story and achieve key strategic goals through meaningful engagement and fine-tuned messaging. You will be responsible for driving the creation and execution of campaigns that educate, inform, and convert our target audience.
- Define the objectives and strategies for social media marketing at NCFIT
- Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
- Manage social media channels and ensure a consistent pulse of activity and engagement
- Work closely with the media team to support program launches, press releases, events and field marketing
- Connect with online influencers, websites, and strategic partners to build co-marketing initiatives
- Stay up-to-date of the industry landscape and become a go-to source for the latest trends and debate
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
- An impressive track record and experience of running previous marketing campaigns
- Deep understanding and awareness of how to maximize impact of social media strategy across all major platforms
- Owns unique insight into the fitness industry and carries a strong personal passion for fitness, healthy, and community
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Strong understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Exhibits an exceptional degree of ingenuity, creativity, and resourcefulness
- Is an efficient and effective communicator with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong desire to learn new skills and continue career growth
SOUNDS GOOD! WHAT’S NEXT?
Like what you see? Send us an email with your resume to email@example.com with the email subject, “Social Media Strategist.”
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 20 locations worldwide (and growing), NCFIT. offers unique competitive benefits to its team members while focusing on their career development and growth.
NCFIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer