POSITION: NC FIT Operations Manager
The role of the Operations Manager is to demonstrate leadership through contributing to a company culture that supports our clients in achieving their fitness goals in addition to developing the careers of their team members. The OM is to build and sustain an inclusive culture while helping his/her team understand the core values of NC FIT.
Managers are to possess in depth knowledge of NC FIT’s offerings, stand as a pillar in the community, coach their team for success and use sound judgement to lead the gym to achieve projected results.
- An interest (but not necessarily outstanding performance) in CrossFit and functional fitness
- Good interpersonal, time management and organizational skills
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to lead and motivate members of the team
- Sound business acumen, creative thinking and problem solving
- The need to need to meet key performance indicators and financial targets
- Organize Class scheduling
- Ordering new equipment when necessary and within budget
- Focused on growing the membership base when applicable
- Retaining members through promoting activities to meet customer demand and generate revenue
- Manage maintenance, repairs and cleanliness of the facility
- Recruit and train new team members
- Provide consistent reports of the facility’s financial performance to upper management
- Assist upper management with certain marketing and business development objectives
NC FIT provides excellent compensation packages for its employees. The compensation offered is based on several factors including years of experience, leadership/management abilities, positive performance evaluation and overall expertise. Compensation includes a competitive base salary, health benefits, as well as potential bonuses. In addition, success in this position includes but is not limited to hiring, coaching, training and developing team members to achieve high performance objectives.
TO APPLY, DOWNLOAD AND PRINT THE APPLICATION HERE. PLEASE FILL OUT, SCAN, AND EMAIL COMPLETED FORMS TO OUR GENERAL MANAGER, BRETT DAVIS, BRETT@NC.FIT.
Want to enjoy a workplace where you can be yourself, be heard and be respected while having a job that challenges you? This is the place. With more than 20 locations worldwide (and growing), NC FIT. offers unique competitive benefits to its team members while focusing on their career development and growth.
NC FIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer